- LOGISTICS FOR SEMINARS AND WORKSHOPS
At ILEC, we are encouraging community use within our premises. We have a great range of spaces available for hire. Our aim is to provide a varied program of activities for all ages and interests. We have a great range of facilities for activities like:
- Educational Pursuits (Noise free reading space & exams facilities)
- School Events (End of term parents day & students club events)
- Seminars (study abroad sensitization & recruitment presentations, permanent residence & immigration seminars)
- Other (Seminars to promote other businesses and or services of both local and international organizations)
- Training, workshops, local community meetings etc.
Capacity: 40–100 (Seating Capacity: 45–80)
If you’re looking for a local space to hire and want both great facilities and a better value for money, contact our Booking Administrator for more information on both availability and pricing.
We are located right in the heart of the business area of the city of Yaounde with ample parking space and a standby generator for power cuts.